Subject: [Leica] San Francisco
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Oct 28 08:15:41 2008

Oh wow - the new Academy of Sciences, rebuilt in Golden Gate Park, is
amazing but there will certainly be long lines. It was reviewed in the
LA Times:

<http://travel.latimes.com/articles/la-trw-academy28-2008sep28>
or
<http://tinyurl.com/6yanwl>

Probably other places also, certainly at the SF Chronicle site:
<http://www.sfgate.com>

So much to see! A walk through Gumps with it's Christmas displays is
always worthwhile as well.

Have a great time!

Adam