Subject: [Leica] euro vs dollar and leica
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue Oct 28 13:46:31 2008

When I bought the Prius, I was torn between the Passat TDI and the Prius.
The dealer didn't have any Priui on the lot as I drove by, so I went and
tried to make a deal with the VW guy.

He was very proud of the TDI, to the point that even though he had next
year's model already coming in, would not budge from the sticker.

I had noted on the way to Shreveport that diesel  was edging up higher in
price than gasoline, so I decided to hold off.

I stopped at Toyota on the way out of town, and spotted a blue Prius on the
lot.  Turns out it was a "factory car"  with 13,000 miles on it.  They gave
me an excellent price considering the waiting lists, and I drove it home.
Never been sorry.

--
Regards,

Sonny