Subject: [Leica] Mamiya ZD camera.....
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Oct 29 19:19:14 2008

They had a very small booth.
Almost as small as the company which made white self stick hole reinforcers
for your Print Files for your Negs and prints that go in three ring binders.

I've never been a fan of the company. Never bought or planned to buy
anything they ever made.

They made a twin lens camera with interchangeable lenes which I may still
some day use as I'm sure they'll be giving them away.
The 220 and 330 as I recall.

Numbers have meaning to me.
Words no.

mark@rabinergroup.com