Subject: [Leica] Mamiya ZD camera.....
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Oct 29 19:05:57 2008

Mark, care to comment on the leadtime between the Mamiya ZD being announced
to the world and actually being available to purchase ;-) That Mamiya rep is
pretty bold making statements about Leica given Mamiya's recent position in
the market place.
>From what I read the company was for a long period, reported as variously on
life support, out of MF, resuscitated, about to take the world by storm and
who knows what else!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.