Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 30 04:22:35 2008

Folks, off this list, Doug Herr pointed me to an interview with Maike
Harbets on the S2 system. She was asked about the R10 too.
". .... The wish of our customers is that the R10 will have a full frame
sensor and we will try to fulfil this wish..... it will have auto focus...
it will be backwards compatible with all of the R lenses, most likely."

So are all of you R guys excited or interested??

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] R10 news)
Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] R10 news)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] R10 news)