Subject: [Leica] hoppy visits San Francisco in December
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 30 03:36:28 2008

Hi folks, off -list I have been discussing a possible get together with
Leica folks during our forthcoming visit to west coast USA. As noted in my
earlier mail we (4 hoppies) are in SF from 5th to 12th December inclusive.
My wife has commitments during some days (a conference). Otherwise we are
substantially free, especially evenings. We would love to meet as many Leica
minded folks as can get together.
Saturday evening of the 6th December would be great for us.  We are staying
next to the Hyde St cable car stop. So if there is someplace family casual
accessible from there it would be ideal.

Brian had said earlier that he may be able to co-ordinate something.

Anyway I hope that I get an opportunity to meet up with some of you folks.
Bring Leicas!!  You have to stack Leicas for a photo opp. The AusLUG has set
the standard with 5 M8's together at our recent gathering and beer-fest.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] hoppy visits San Francisco in December)
Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] hoppy visits San Francisco in December)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] hoppy visits San Francisco in December)