Subject: [Leica] Re: euro vs dollar and leica
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu Oct 30 05:30:34 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 7:12 AM, <wildlightphoto@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Mads Christensen wrote:
>   why, on the other hand, most Americans
> > seem more in favour of protecting Detroit than their own local
> environment?

It is in large part due to the fact that things are spread out here, and our
public transportation is extremely under-developed. There are no rail or bus
links  between the five towns in my Parish (county)  There are two buses
between here and The largest city in the region,  80 miles away.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana