Subject: [Leica] Photo Techniques magazine - you pros will love this :-(
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 30 14:49:03 2008

Tina Manley wrote:

> There is so much of this these days!  Everybody wants content for
> free and they generously offer to give you a byline :-(

Supply & demand.  Make cameras foolproof and even a fool can make a
technically passable photo.  Online galleries are FLOODED with technically
passable photos. OTOH I'm finding that some web designers are seeing the
diff between passable photos and good photos, and are willing to pay for
the good stuff.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft? Windows? and Linux web and application