Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 04:37:48 2008

But I just bought a DMR, assuming the R10 was quite a ways off.  Oh well,
maybe I will be able to save my pennies and get one a year or so after they
come out.  ;-)

Gene
p.s.:  I will see if I can swing a trip to S.F. in December, but not sure
since we are just coming back to the US tomorrow.

-------------- Original message from "Geoff Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------