Subject: [Leica] Really off topic help needed
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Fri Oct 31 09:18:54 2008

Bonjour,

  So a couple of weeks ago I won a celebrity signed drumskin on eBay.  I'm
very pleased with my purchase.  Now, I have identified quite a few of those
who signed the item.  However I am at a loss to identify many signatures.
So here's the deal, whoever is interested can take a look at eBay item no.
300263032702 and try to make out who signed the drumskin.  Please send me
your suggestions off line.  In about a week I will draw a name among those
who submitted their suggestions.  Winner will get something Leica related,
like a lens shade/cap or somesuch.

  So far I have identified the following persons;

  1- Ringo Starr
  2- Clint Black
  3- David Crosby
  4- Shelley Duvall
  5- Expos?
  6- Mike Farell
  7- Waylon Jennings
  8- Jonell Mosser
  9- Bonnie Raitt
  10- Mimi Rogers
  11- Alan Thicke
  12- Don Was
  13- Wynonna Judd
  14- Rob Lowe

  Thanks in advance for your help and enjoy.

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)