Subject: [Leica] Totally off topic help needed
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Wed Nov 5 20:43:03 2008

Bonsoir,

  Second try in my quest for help from fellows luggers.  I need help to
identify the signatures on a drumskin I bought on eBay a couple of weeks
ago.  Item number is 300263032702. The performers identified so far are;

  1- Ringo Starr
  2- Waylon Jennings
  3- Clint Black
  4- David Crosby
  5- Shelley Duvall
  6- Mike Farrell
  7- Expos?
  8- Jonelle Mosser
  9- Bonnie Raitt
  10- Mimi Rogers
  11- Alan Thicke
  12- Don Was
  13- Wynonna Judd
  14- Rob Lowe
  15- Leland Sklar
  16- Russ Kunkel
  17- Marc Cohn
  18- Jane Kurtin

  Any help is greatly appreciated (thanks Ric).  Again, among those who
contributed a winner will be chosen.  Said winner will receive a Leica
accessory such as a shade or lenscap or some such.

  Now, where is javier when you need him?

  Best,

  Robert  (Un chevalier sans blason)

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Totally off topic help needed)