Subject: [Leica] Thinking about selling R8 with 50MM - Help Needed
From: patrickkocsi at mac.com (Patrick Kocsi)
Date: Fri Oct 31 18:09:56 2008

Hello LUG and leica@freelists,

I am new to this so forgive me if I inadvertently violate some rule
or etiquette.

I have a mint R8 and 50MM ROM Summilux-R 1.4.  Frankly, it was a gift
years ago and it isn't being used.  The body probably has less than
20 rolls through it.  Everything in good order, clear glass on the
lens, no stories.  So, I want to sell it but I can't seem to gauge a
market price for either piece on ebay or the used sections of the big
NYC photo stores.  Would anyone please offer a valuation for each or
both combined?  Also, if anyone wants to make an offer that would be
great.  I'll take pictures for serious inquirers.   Check out my ebay
feedback (user pkocsi) for comfort.

Many thanks in advance.

Patrick in Connecticut.

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Thinking about selling R8 with 50MM - Help Needed)