Subject: [Leica] Thinking about selling R8 with 50MM - Help Needed
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri Oct 31 19:22:47 2008

Guidelines to find value:

1.  check keh.com
  Black EX+ at $780

2.  check "solds" on ebay:
Black EX., not selling at $829

3.  check Rich Pinto:
http://photovillage.com/html/shop.html
R8's from $800 to $1045

4.  check popflash:  none at the moment.

5.  check www.camerawest.com

So - R8 price:
- if you list it at $800, you might have trouble finding a buyer
- if you list it at $700, it'll probably sell
- if you ebay it with no reserve, don't know - maybe it'll get $750

Same strategy for th 50/1.4 - but be careful, there are various versions.
The E60 filter version is the most recent, and should be a $1400/$1600
lens.
The E55 version is much less expensive, say $800
The E60 version is much more rare.

...Vick