Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat Nov 1 07:53:41 2008

Quite so. A recent review of the new Canon 50D pointed out that overall
resolution was not really improved over tha 40D, and the real world results
very little better or worse due to lens and noise reduction limitations.
But I have been told so very often digital sensors are still miles behind
film....... ;-P

--- On Sat, 1/11/08, wildlightphoto@earthlink.net