Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Nov 1 11:52:23 2008

I see and appreciate your smiley

yet, some of the "qualities" I see in the M8 and DMR files
come along with non-leica glass (view camera glass, hassy glass,
etc.) or even very "old" Leica glass.
so, for me, a lot of these "qualities" seem to come from the sensor.

so, it's the 5DII sensor that I have high hopes for
if the new sensor shows me that my 24-70 and 70-200 2.8 L's don't do
the job
well that would be another, and an unfortunate, story

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com