Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat Nov 1 10:50:13 2008

Hi Jayanand,
I have a D3 and at high iso and with zooms, long lenses and macro it has
certain advantages over my M:-) For normal photography however, for which I
mean the sort of thing I have done for years with my M6, it is noticeably
inferior to my M8, whilst being the best DSLR I have tried.
The fact that most camera journalists nowadays are more likely to be
impressed by low noise at high iso, fast motors and multi point autofocus
than image quality is an indication of the lack of worth of their opinions,
not its value IMHO.
Frank