Subject: [Leica] IMG: New M8 profiles in Adobe Camera Raw
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 1 15:25:17 2008

Funny you mention that Tina. With CS4 you can open and scale and zoom and
scroll and position multiple images simultaneously easily!
For the web, you can open three instances from the link, advancing to each
alternate then put the windows side by side. I guess three links would have
been easier.
I'll send you the files.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.