Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Nov 1 17:14:40 2008

Tina,

I've had hardly any problems with shadows with my 20D (or my 300D) using
Zeiss lenses(which, IMO, deliver better quality than Leica on Canon
DSLRs), Voigl?nder/Rollei and Contax/Yashica on it, everything turns out
perfectly ok,so that must be the Canon lenses too. Burned out highlights
are much more of a problem.

The only problems I've had were with AWB for late evening shots (more so
with the 20D than the 300D) which tend to go very blue in the shadows -
but that's easily corrected by tweaking the WB in Lightroom.

Cheers
Douglas