Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: andersonfe at msn.com (ferrel anderson)
Date: Sat Nov 1 19:40:29 2008

I have been a member of this list for 10 years, and have read a constant
dribble of leica obituaries!  I am disappointed too that an R10 was not
announced at Photokina, but I believe that Leica's strategy with the S2 is
right on.  I am looking forward to purchasing an R10 when it becomes
available.  And if I win the lottery, I will buy a complete S2 outfit as
soon as it becomes available.  It should be superb!