Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Nov 3 07:30:44 2008

I agree with all that Doug mentions.
I bought and upgraded to a slightly brighter and split image screen
which helped somewhat.
Still remain a slightly frustrating compromise - ergonomically -
while delightful optically.
Moreover, once the DMR came into play - no contest.
Became instantly obvious that the R lenses play best on R bodies.
Wonderful ergonomically and optically.
and, not surprisingly
Canon lenses play best on Canon bodies.

Fond regards,