Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Nov 1 21:00:38 2008

I disagree.... what has changed is the algorithms that are used from the
really RAW sensor data to the display.  The algorithms of today are just
plain incredible.

That is what has changed.. not the pixel count vs film......  ( film is
still better in resolution and acuity, but not enhanced nor processed by the
same algorithms....)

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I was trying to poke fun at those who used to announce that film was
equivalent to 50 megapixels and all that rubbish years ago!
cheers,
Frank

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] R10 news)
Message from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] R10 news)