Subject: [Leica] M3 issues
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Nov 2 13:48:23 2008

Douglas, not trying to be a smart alec... I don't know how familiar you are
with the camera. Have you popped the take up spool out when you took the
base plate off?
Otherwise its probably well worth getting a general CLA anyway?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.