Subject: [Leica] Hello. new member and some photos
From: ihatethebart at gmail.com (Mr A-Z)
Date: Wed Nov 5 10:39:09 2008

Hello.

I'm a new member and I must admit I'm joining to learn more - not to
share as I don't HAVE a Leica yet.
I'm hoping to buy either an M3 or, in the case that a huge bag of gold
would fall in front of me, an MP.

I am using a Contax IIIa with a Sonnar 50/1.5 lens as my primary camera
and like it a lot but I must admit that I much prefer the pure handling
of the Leica M-class cameras.

In anyway, attached are two photos taken with the Contax. I take photos
almost exclusively hand-held, as opened-up as I can and often in dim
light so the rangefinder have served me well so far at least.

Looking forward to learning a lot here.
Adam

Replies: Reply from leica at web-options.com (Bob W) ([Leica] Hello. new member and some photos)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Hello. new member and some photos)