Subject: [Leica] Bonjour
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Wed Nov 5 18:46:15 2008

Thanks. I shot the first one just to see what sort of real-world quality I
would
get from the camera and lens. The bright sun was picking out so much detail.
scale-focused and shot from the hip, so I guess I was lucky to get a good
shot.

Bob

Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Bonjour)