Subject: [Leica] Spanish names
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Nov 8 08:46:17 2008

Yes, Lluis, and Ripoll are very catalan origin. Ripoll is a small
histricall town in the north of Catalonian where the more ancient
history of Catalonian Kings has his origin. My mother's name Querol is
also very catalan on his origin.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 06/11/2008, a las 18:21, H. Ball Arche escribi?: