Subject: [Leica] M8 filters
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Nov 8 23:33:23 2008

Hi Jean,
what you say is quite correct but I find the default colour I get from
Lightroom using the IR filter always more accurate that without so I
use the filter at all times now. I have yet to get flare which I could
attribute to the filter (apart from on the WATE using the standard
adapter without the black disc shield).
Frank