Subject: [Leica] Top 12
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Sun Nov 9 07:34:56 2008

Bob,

Fascinating images.  What's the story, how do you come to spend so much time
in Fez?  Looks like an amazing place to walk and look.  The tannery reminds
me of cloth dyeing in India.

leo

Replies: Reply from leica at web-options.com (Bob W) ([Leica] Top 12)
Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Top 12)