Subject: [Leica] CIS Printing
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Nov 12 16:59:52 2008

Aram,

If the maker offers a cartridge set, you might try that first to be sure the
inks are up to Epson quality.  I used a CIS with "b&w" inks - it is in a
landfill somewhere because I did not print often enough.  Aside from head
clogs, there tended to be a buildup in the tubes (algae, I believe) that
caused frequent replacement of those also.

Ken