Subject: [Leica] CIS Printing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Nov 12 22:26:18 2008

I you have just bought a set of 8 cartridges I'd print with them first. Use
of some of them. Replace them with cartages.
THEN maybe think about getting real fancy if  you find yourself cranking out
reams of prints and you find replacing cartages not to your liking.

The rule of photography is:
Once you buy it.
You have to use it.

You cant just keep buying stuff.