Subject: [Leica] OT: Your tube - M8 - Friendship on the LUG
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sat Nov 15 01:13:49 2008

A day in the life of ...

TUBE
I had found a notice in my mailbox.
Went to the post office to collect the un-ordered parcel.
Picked up a tube that looked like a bazooka.
Opened it carefully when back home.
Discovered a roll of real thick photographic paper,
Consisting of beautiful, marvellous XXL prints
 From the remotest and kangarooest part of the world,
Where typically swans are 18% grey,
Where clouds shine,
.And beer is served cool.

M8
All made with an M8 !
Each
sharp,
luminous,
vivid,
gorgeous,
stunning,
breathtaking,
and
so marvellous,
WOWssss !
So no way to doubt the capabilities of the M8 now, if ever I had.

FRIENDSHIP
All hand-printed by a wonderful so distant
and yet and so close LUGger friend,
without my knowledge of his intents.
Isn't this one bloke cheeky?
Perfect timing too, Old Chap :-) .

This was a wonderful surprise,
and will make my day,
weekend,
and months to come when framed and on the wall.

Alice is also the addressee of a fabonderfuous colourful bouquet,
but doesn't know yet.

Thank you Geoff, thank you, thank you.
We'll have a series of toast to you tonight, along with a couple of
these oysters ;-)

Avec toute mon amiti? reconnaissante
and my congratulations on your art.
Philippe