Subject: [Leica] OT: Your tube - M8 - Friendship on the LUG
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 15 05:26:44 2008

Hey, I'm pleased that the timing worked out and they arrived safely.
joyeux anniversaire, mon ami.
For our other LUG friends, it is Philippe's birthday on the 17th.
Join me in wishing him well.

Speaking of birthdays, a member of the Reid family is one year older on the
16th.
Elizabeth, happy birthday and tell dad, forget the camera, you want a BMW!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.