Subject: [Leica] IMG: Camera store senorita
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Nov 15 13:30:34 2008

None of them unless they're worth shooting and posting in the first place!

Let's shoot for the stars of the best photography and to hell with subjects!

George I realize you've got a Winky smile there, but maybe we should become
a bit more hard assed about the quality of the photographs and hopefully
creating better shooters all round.

If people keep in mind the "LUG Year Book" is coming up and each year don't
we all strive to make it better than the last with the best damn pictures we
can shoot?

That's the subject and the challenge!! I don't care what the subject is..
Just make it the best each can be!

ted