Subject: [Leica] IMG: Camera store senorita
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Nov 15 15:39:43 2008

At 06:14 PM 11/15/2008, you wrote:
>Tina, it seems to me that there are several aspects to this!
>There is no question but that photographs of pretty ladies are popular. That
>is not unique to the LUG, naturally. If you follow any on-line photo
>resource it is very apparent.

Only because most photographers who post on on-line photo resources are
male!!

How many photos of beautiful young women do you see being taken by
women photographers?  I agree that the ones posted on the LUG are not
indecent or salacious but they are somewhat single-minded.  I do not
include your photos of your daughter in that category or any other
photos of women that show character or anything else of interest
besides being young, slim, busty, and attractive.

I'm not objecting.  Post all you want.  I'm just pointing out that
there is absolutely nothing interesting in these photos unless you
are a heterosexual male.  My delete key works fine, though. ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: Camera store senorita)