Subject: [Leica] Mark Pope's PAW week 46
From: mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun Nov 16 14:00:00 2008

Thanks Bob.

The G9 is definitely a damned fine compact camera.  When we went to
Italy in July, we travelled very light.  I had wanted to take my M8 and
a bunch of lenses, but was persuaded to go with "just" the G9.  I got
some very nice keepers and I also think I enjoyed the holiday more as I
was looking at the sights themselves rather than squinting at them
through a camera viewfinder.

I must get and post my Italy portfolio!

Thanks again for taking the trouble to comment.

All the best

Mark

--

Mark Pope,