Subject: [Leica] IMGS: My Senorita
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Nov 16 21:11:46 2008

Tina showed:

Here is my "Senorita" Laura ;-) :

Learning to drive the tractor:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/081018_665_0008.jpg.html

Bush hogging:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/081018_665_0019.jpg.html

What she discovered in the grass:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/081018_665_0064.jpg.html

Hi Tina,

Looks like Laura has the wheels down pat for driving about the farm. And
obviously enjoys it. Given papa san Tom is giving the instructions so I'm
sure she'll be well taught. :-)

No gender inflection meant! I mean if it were you teaching as a woman, I
didn't mean she wouldn't be taught proper. :-) Does that sound like I feel
I'm guilty before charged? :-) :-) Look I'm just covering my butt just in
case. :-) We are friends after all and I wouldn't think of creating a
Canadian North-South problem with my favourite all time Southern lady! Now
would I? :-)

Dang I better shut up! :-) :-) :-)

Bye,

ted