Subject: [Leica] California Raptor Center
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Mon Nov 17 09:19:10 2008

Hello, Doug:

I presume the 350 Telyt lens you used for the terrific photos is the one
you bought from me.  Right?  How do you like the lens?

Warm regards... Ken Lassiter

The California Raptor Center (http://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/calraptor/), a
teaching and training facility operated by the UC Davis school of Veterinary
Medicine, held an open house yesterday where several non-releasable birds
were on display.  These birds are not releasable due to injuries or
imprinting and the ones on display have become accustomed to large groups of
people.  The photos:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/tytonidae/cbow00.html

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/strigidae/nsow01.html

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/strigidae/ghow03.html

technical stuff: R8/DMR, 350mm f/4.8 Telyt-R, UET-R extension tube
exposures about 1/90 sec @ f/4.8

All comments welcome

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento