Subject: [Leica] Re: Slideshow software suggestions
From: DLawrence at fkp.com (Don Lawrence)
Date: Tue Nov 18 13:57:10 2008

I was looking for something that will let you import into iDVD or a
similar program so it can be burned onto a DVD.
I just did one for my daughter's recreational soccer team that included
over 240 photos taken by various Dads and Moms, a few short video clips,
and music.
It is a big hit with the team mates and parents.
But it was a hassle to make. I used the older version of imovie
(imovieHD) but it has some serious bugs in it. (like when you adjust the
Ken Burn's effect the original image blanks out and has to be reloaded!)

I only managed to get it done by breaking the DVD into four parts.
It worked out okay, but I thought maybe others here might have a better
solution.

Thanks
Don

>Subject: Re: [Leica] Slideshow software suggestions
>To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

>I'll be interested to see what people say about this. I've got MS
Office for Mac and I'm pretty sure you could do all this in a
powerpoint, which allows you to >easily bring in video and sound (but
not to do any video or sound editing,of course)

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Re: Slideshow software suggestions)