Subject: [Leica] Re: Google book scanning
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Nov 19 08:59:09 2008

At 11:29 AM 11/19/2008, you wrote:

>Maybe there's a business model to chase down digitally water-marked
>images for rights-holders but I doubt if most of them would pay what
>it costs in terms of development and time to make it happen.
>
>Adam

Once they've finished adding the whole internet, Tineye will be a
good resource for photographers.  I have found, pursued, and been
paid for quite a few infringements.  It's definitely worth pursuing
if you have any photos on the internet.  They don't have to be
digitally water-marked.  The software recognizes the photo and searches for
it.

http://tineye.com/

Tina

Tina Manley