Subject: [Leica] MISUNDERSTANDING? LIFE BOOK COMPLETE WITH PRINTS FOR FRAMING.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Nov 20 11:37:56 2008

Hey guys & gals,   "A Misunderstanding?"

I didn't mean I was selling either of these copies, go get your own. :-)
I thought maybe some of you might like to know how cheap you could buy a
copy of this LIFE hard cover book for $20.00 bucks at COSTCO!

And the prints are quite amazing quality if one is a collector of
photography books and prints.

ted