Subject: [Leica] DVD SALE REMINDER; THE TED GRANT TV FIM OF 2008!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Nov 21 10:40:44 2008

A side note regarding the film and responses after a showing at a local high
school teen age group of photo students.

" Man you are so cool!" :-)  "your pictures are amazing!"

Those of you who deal with teen age students at anytime I'm sure know when
an adult is admired as "COOL!" It's a major compliment these days. If there
were time they wanted to see the film again! :-) Enough said. :-)

If you haven't seen this DVD it's worth buying a copy. :-) Hey, a guy's
gotta do what a guys gotta do! Plug your wears! :-)

If ordering please on private line. tedgrant@shaw.ca   thank you

Subject: [LRflex] DVD SALE REMINDER; THE TED GRANT TV FILM OF 2008

Hi All,

A gentle reminder!

We still have Special Edition DVD'S  available of the Ted Grant TV film
produced earlier this year, 'Ted Grant. The Art of Observation."

This Special Edition DVD is available for $40.00 including shipping.

I have been informed it is now up for a number of awards; production,
editing and storyline. It has received many excellent reviews since it's
release.

If interested please e-me private   tedgrant@shaw.ca Thank you.

ted