Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Hint of Winter
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Nov 21 10:43:10 2008

We've had a long, laid-back sort of autumn here in my part of Northern
California. On this morning's ride I had the first real feeling that
winter was beginning to creep up on us. Still only a couple of days of
rain since July with only a possibility before Thanksgiving. For my
cycling it's great, but all of us, while appreciating the
opportunities, are worried about having far too many great days.

<http://www.adam-bridge.com/Images/HintOfWinter.jpg>

This was shot in northern Solano County between Davis and Winters.
Canon G10 with some playful processing in various photoshops. I can't
wait for the RAW converter to be available for Aperture, Lightroom,
and Photoshop.

Comments, critiques most welcome.

Adam