Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - Prices reduced
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri Nov 21 10:42:58 2008

Leica R4 in perfect working order.  Model 1627xxx, so not one of the
troublesome ones.  I have had it for years and works perfectly.
    $190 or offer

Leica Eveready case for R4-6.  Longer case for 90mm lens.
    $35 or offer

Canon EF-S 18-55 it lens for Revel XTi.  Hardly used, so it mint shape.
   $??  Make an offer

Assorted Rollei SL-35 gear.  See photo.  Includes two camera bodies, German
one is jammed, Singapore one is partially disassembled but works for
everything except to fire flash.  I am sure the jam in the German body can
be fixed, especially since the Singapore could be used for parts.  Manuals,
2-eveready cases (one Rollei the other Pentax that fits),   2-50mm 1.8
Planars (German) one never used.  135/4 Tessar (German), 200/4 Tessar
(German) with a chip in the front element that has never effected picture
quality. (I?ll send photo if you like) 134REB Flash and charger. Komura
Telemore95 II 2x converter.  2 ? universal screw mount adapters.  Manuals,
skylight filters and caps.  2x Pentax eyepiece magnifier adapted for the
SL-35 finder.  Great for critical focusing.  Might find more stuff, like
some filters and the like if I look further.   If nothing else, the lenses
will work on a Canon with the correct adapter.
    $80 or offer

View items here:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/Sale/?g2_fromNavId=x9268c347>

Prices do not include shipping to your location.  Of course, you can always
pick them up in Yakima, WA while you are visiting for a wine tour, or to
sample some fruit. :-)

Please contact off list for more information or for a sale at:
langhans@q.com

Feel free to make an offer.  The wife wants it all gone? :-(

Aram

Checked by AVG.
9:11 AM