Subject: [Leica] Are Leica lenses muliticoated?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Nov 21 18:09:33 2008

Robert Meier offered:

Subject: Re: [Leica] Are Leica lenses muliticoated?

Ted,

Multi-coating protects lenses from being scratched?    How wonderful!   (If
only it were true.)<<<

Dang!!! "You mean I've been wrong all these years when I rubbed the hell out
of the lens surface cleaning it with my under shorts as I was taught in
Wetzlar way back when?"  :-)

And if what you say is true, how come my lens surfaces all look like they
just came off the assembly line?

Hell man you scared the daylights out of me! :-) ;-)

Cheers,

ted