Subject: [Leica] Are Leica lenses muliticoated?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Nov 21 20:10:14 2008

Guys this coating thing isn't a big deal. However why not ask LEICA in
Germany exactly what you want to know?

Doesn't that seem about as "COMMON SENSE" logical for an answer to this?

Than cluttering up the list of all these "I think I read or Nikon etc?"

Surely it would save a lot of time for being out taking pictures, than
wallowing through something that means diddly squat to the end result
content of a fine photograph! Gee don't you think?

ted