Subject: [Leica] Any opinions/experience with the Zeiss 4/18mm? For Nathan...
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Nov 21 21:01:56 2008

Thanks to Michael and everyone else for the advice. All I know is that
I really liked and used the 24mm a lot when I was shooting film and
that I really like and use a lot the equivalent 12mm focal length on
my Olympus E3. So logically, my first stop in M8-land will be the
18mm. Should I later conclude that Michael is right and that a 21mm
lens would be more appropriate, I can always get the inexpensive
Cosina/Voigtlander version of that. I used to have one in my film days
and liked it as well.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman