Subject: [Leica] Does Leica actually want to sell cameras?
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Nov 22 02:17:15 2008

A few years ago I e-mailed Leica Switzerland twice, to their e-mail adress
specified for service requests, for a camera/lens service and price inquiry.
The first e-mail remained unanswered, the answer for the second took about
ten days.

Then, at least, the service (M6 finder upgrade, lens CLA) took a few days
only.

OTOH, I'm not shure how fast you'd get an answer by sending an e-mail to
info@olympus.com or info@nikon.com... even when written in japanese :-)...

Didier