Subject: [Leica] Bravo for Focal Point
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Nov 22 08:43:50 2008

John is not only quick in emailing (lightyears quicker than Leica Solms, see
Nathan's post :-) but also does very good repairs, cla's and recoatings. I
was very satisfied with the service he made for my 50 summicron.
Didier

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Bravo for Focal Point)