Subject: [Leica] Are Leica lenses muliticoated?
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Nov 22 06:17:48 2008

There are several among us Leica users who suffer from a personality
disorder that causes us to become engineers and given this psycological
pathology we are more comfortable using our tools when we know how and when
and by what process our tools were created.  Some of us even take the
equipment apart, analyze how it works and what design choices were made, in
order to better understand the tool's strengths and weaknesses.  Humor us.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com