Subject: [Leica] Re: Does Leica actually want to sell cameras?
From: manolito at videotron.ca (EPL)
Date: Sat Nov 22 11:09:10 2008

Leica is a small company and I have found that the responsibilities and
lines of communication at Solms are not always crystal clear.

Having said that, my experience is that with a little patience one does get
a satisfactory answer all in good time, but not instantly.

I agree that Nathan sending his message in German should have got him a
quick response. But then again, maybe not.

I'd send the message again to the same recipient and perhaps send the same
message to another department too, for good measure.

The company is not as fully customer oriented as we'd all wish for, in an
ideal world. But the goods they deliver, in the end, are what we all want.
That's why we're "here."

Emanuel