Subject: [Leica] Does Leica actually want to sell cameras?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 22 13:45:09 2008

Nathan, I hope that they come through for you soon.
My only email contact with Leica Germany was when I ordered the two free
UV/IR filters on-line. I placed the order on Friday night here, I think.
This was an automated form order. I got the size selection wrong and sent a
follow up mail to the contact address on the Saturday. I got a personal
reply on the Monday (the next business day). I got my (correct) filters by
FedEx from Solms 10 days later.
On your possible M8, the supplier is the national and only distributor and
it does come with the standard international warranty card, stating two
years coverage.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.